ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
Balance is essential in how we manage the economy, society in general and our impact on the environment. ISO 14001:2015 has been revised to enhance the systematic approach to implementing management systems with the aim of embedding sustainability in how we use resources.
Your strategic decision to protect the environment will build success over the long term and create opportunities by:
- Preventing or mitigating against the adverse environmental effects of our business demands.
- Assist the organisation in adhering to Government legislation.
- Controlling how we design, manufacture, and distribute our products and services over their life cycle.
- Leading on how the implementation of environmental standards can result in creating a competitive advantage.
Our training is modular by design and can be accessed by all levels of your organisation involved with implemented ISO 14001:2015 processes and practices.
Internal Auditor – 2 day
This course will enhance your skills to design, plan, action and report upon any audit activities to meet the Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements. On being successful you will have learnt:
- Understand key concept in relation to ISO 14001:2015
- Apply the framework for meeting customer challenges and realising the benefits associated with protecting how your organisation works.
Auditing Principles – 1 day
Our modular design delivers an overview of the auditing principles, methodologies and techniques linked with how the certification bodies expect all auditing activities to be conducted in all management system standards.
The NEW Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard at Level 4 has been recently published, which gives you the extra flexibility to develop your career in the Quality field.
If after completing the Bureau Veritas Internal Auditor training, you want to build the capability within your organisation, why not go for the added qualification with an apprenticeship and get a minimum of 95% of the training funded!!
They will follow a path over 12 – 14 months of learning which delivers the Quality Practitioner of tomorrow, today.
For more details on how a Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship can benefit you and your people, click here.
- Environment Management principles.
- Key terms, clauses and definitions adapted to organisation context.
- Approach to assessing and mitigating environmental risk.
- How to develop an organisation context that links interested parties, risk thinking and processes.
- Determine scope and Initiating audits.
- Design, plan and implement audit activities.
- Techniques to measure, monitor and evaluate post audit activities.
- Focus on the continual improvement of the activity undertaken.
- Team working and how to engage Senior Leaders.
- Professionalism – High standards on integrity, ethics and trust in the organisational culture.
- Pro-active approach to challenging the work practices.
- Think like the customer.