Maintain compliance of the relevant Management Systems
Time is valuable, and your organisation might not have the capacity to manage or maintain the management systems or even it might be a strategic decision to operate it, and leave the maintenance to external professionals to ensure compliance with latest revisions and retain certification.
Our advisory service is for the following certified management systems:
- Quality – ISO 9001:2015
- Environment – ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Health & Safety – ISO 45001:2018
As external advisors to the organisations, we will act impartially and typically undertake the following actions:
- External system audits to relevant standard requirements.
- Management & System maintenance reviews.
- Handling of non-conformance issues.
- Management systems – Health check.
- Assist the organisation in adhering to Government legislation.
The NEW Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard at Level 4 has been recently published, which gives you the extra flexibility to develop your career in the Quality field.
If after completing the Bureau Veritas Internal Auditor training, you want to build the capability within your organisation, why not go for the added qualification with an apprenticeship and get a minimum of 95% of the training funded!!
They will follow a path over 12 – 14 months of learning which delivers the Quality Practitioner of tomorrow, today.
For more details on how a Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship can benefit you and your people, click here.