CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing, Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding & Institute of Apprenticeships Digital Marketer apprenticeship
With a minimum 95% of the cost of training covered by the Government, your people will work towards the Digital Marketer level 3 apprenticeship, along side the CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing and Pearson Edexcel Award in Principles of Coding.
At Whyy?, we assess every potential learner to check they’re eligible and will discuss what you want out of the apprenticeship as well as the learner.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship, your people need to be employed and working at least 30 hours per week, live in England and the apprenticeship content needs to be significant new knowledge and develop new skills.
Critical to the success of the apprenticeship, the learner has to be actively working towards the standards at least 20% of the time they are paid by you over a minimum duration of 12 months.
Whether that time is when they are having direct learning sessions, developing digital content, or applying their new skills in your workplace, they require the time to develop and become accomplished digital marketeers over the duration of the apprenticeship…..your business will reap the rewards from this investment of time.
Once the learning has been completed, to assess that they understand and can apply their new knowledge, skills and behaviours, they will be independently assessed through several methods which will challenge them, but will prove valuable for their digital marketing careers.
We're here to help
Give us a call to talk through the apprenticeship funding available for your business and training delivery, our team can answer any questions you may have…
If you want further details on the Marketing apprenticeship standard, click here.
- Understand how Coding works – logic, code on different platforms, coding language, what makes the web work.
- 7 P’s marketing principles.
- Creating campaign for your
- The power of influence and being influenced… working as a team.
- Understand the approaches to B2B and B2C relationship building and different communication techniques.
- Customer lifecycle – new leads, existing and repeat customers.
- Makes the link between digital and social media strategies and business objectives.
- Click through rate.
- Audience interaction.
- Blogs and articles – critical to success.
- Understand real time data.
- Selling using the right communication method. The power of rich content.
- Search engine optimisation – promoting and linking content.
- CRM’s and when to use them.
- Why you would use or wouldn’t use one major digital / social media platform instead of another.
- The ‘rules’ of social media.
- Digital ‘P & Q’s.
- Impact of brand consistency.
- Security levels required across digital and social media platforms.
- Logical and creative mindset with every activity.
- Fix what’s gone wrong and learn from it.
- Work on their own or as a team, know when its important to do either.
- Have attention to detail and bring a plan together.
- Don’t be afraid to share ideas and make recommendations.
- Use the right communication method in the right way to the right people.
- Professional and structured, some rules aren’t made to be broken.