CMI Level 7 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
Chartered Management Institute work closely with business leaders to understand the knowledge and skills that you want your existing leadership and managers to demonstrate to become outstanding strategic Senior Leaders and Managers themselves.
Whether they are working to a CMI Level 7 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership Practice, they will drive your business objectives and activities forward and future proof your business. Your Senior Leaders will take responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver long term organisational success. They will demonstrate the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and drive a commitment to continual learning and development.
As a Senior Leader, your strategic journey starts here the CMI Level 7 qualification in Strategic Management & Leadership Practice.
L7 Award learning route
- One assignment focusing on Strategic Leadership, this is independently assessed by CMI… We don’t mark our own homework!
- You’ll understand how effective strategic leadership is a catalyst for organisational success. Leaders have to be knowledgeable, creative, agile and resilient to respond to organisational need in the contemporary workplace.
L7 Certificate learning route
- You’ll complete 2 / 3 assignments which suit the role or sector your people work in, again, the work produced will be independently assessed by CMI.
- Learning focuses on the principles of what makes a Strategic Leader.
- How to develop an organisational strategy.
- Critical reflection on the relationship between the skillset and mindset to develop as a strategic leader.
- Support your team to understand approaches to personal and professional development.
L7 Diploma learning route
- Select a combination of 5 modules which will develop the leader’s ability to respond creatively to complex organisational challenges and understand how to set and deliver sustainable strategic goals.
- As well as the learning modules in the Certificate route, they’ll know how to develop and influence an organisation’s strategic direction through the development of a meaningful strategy.
- Understand the scope, complexity, and role of Finance within an organisational context, equipping your leaders to be more confident and competent in their understanding of the Finance function.
- Leaders will reflect on their own personal, interpersonal and professional competencies and behaviours to lead strategically.
We're here to help
Give us a call to talk through the funding available for your business and training delivery, our team can answer any questions you may have…
If you want further details on bespoke courses, click here.