Contract type: Full-time
Closing date: 22nd March 2019
Become our new Governance Officer
As Governance Officer you will be responsible for leading the design, audit and implementation of corporate governance processes throughout the business, with opportunities to advise external partners on best practice.
We are looking for ‘the one’ who has experience in internal audit, quality assurance, compliance and building governance systems that make a real impact on decision-making and risk management.
Who you’ll be working with
- OFSTED, Education & Skill Funding Agency (ESFA)
- Accredited Awarding bodies e.g. Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Certification awarding bodies e.g. British Standards Institute (BSI)
- Business clients
- Leadership team
- Operational partners
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be willing to lead and make best practice and tailored decisions to advance the company vision
- Have excellent forward-planning, written skills and organisational management
- Have exposure to quality management processes and systems with experience of drafting, editing and maintaining a variety of documents
- Be independent and a fast thinker, who has ability to adapt to changing environments
- Have strong influencing and persuasion skills who has confidence to question and challenge others
- Be a considered and purposeful doer! – With attention to detail
- Design reporting structure, facilitate meetings and project managing actions plans
- Fit with the culture of the business. The way you do your job is just as important as how you do your job
- Be accountable
- Have an appetite for continuous learning and personal development
About Whyy? Change
Whyy? Change has the vision to be the best provider of business knowledge and services to all business sectors within the Sheffield City Region. This vision needs the right behaviours, and our mantra of ‘our people need to be different and better’, fits well with our desire to be THE centre of excellence.
We can give you a challenging role that sits at the heart of everything we do. The right person will have the space, time, training and resources to ensure that quality, compliance and processes are the best. We even offer holidays!
How to apply
If you want to be accountable for designing our future please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Friday 22nd March 2019 at 5pm.