CMI Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Management & Leadership
Chartered Management Institute work closely with 21st Century business leaders to understand the skills and behaviours that you want your existing managers to demonstrate on their journey to becoming outstanding, high performing leaders themselves.
Whether they are working to a CMI Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Management & Leadership , they will be challenged and they will strive to be better managers than they are today.
If you want your existing managers to enhance some of their skills in a specific area, a CMI Level 5 Award is the ideal way to build on their development journey.
L5 Award learning route
- One assignment focusing on building management excellence to be completed to a minimum of 4 credits, fully assessed by CMI so they benefit from accredited, bias free feedback.
L5 Certificate learning route
- Complete a varied combination of modules and assignments tailored to the individual or operational needs, as long as they achieve a minimum of 13 credits by the end of the journey.
L5 Diploma learning route
- Select a combination of 8 modules which will challenge and stretch your people, enabling them to develop and support your wider team and drive results for your business, achieving a minimum of 37 credits by the end of their development journey.
- As well as the learning modules in the Certificate route, they can develop skills in procurement and financial planning… helping you proactively manage costs and resources and be ahead of the curve.
- Develop project management skills to change how things are done… helping your business be more efficient.
- Be innovative… learn how to think outside the box and put new ideas into practise.
- Understand how to support and mentor up and coming managers… develop your people from the inside with the behaviours of true leadership.
If you’re thinking about your people taking the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management &
Leadership, why not go for the added qualification with an Apprenticeship and get
a minimum of 95% of the training funded!!
They will follow a path of learning which delivers what business leaders need of their managers in the 21st century and will receive the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership and Operations / Departmental Manager Apprentice standard Certificate at the end of their 13-15 month development journey.
We talk about making people as miserable as possible, but for the right reasons. We mean we want to test the character of the learner. We want them to apply this new learning to transform your business.
They will become living, breathing practitioners who have the skills to have those difficult conversations and drive your results for your business.
For more details on how a leadership apprenticeship can benefit you and your people, click here.