We offer a range of commercial, apprenticeships and bespoke training to enable your workforce. These include six main channels consisting of Leadership, Marketing, Quality HSE, Lean6, Apprenticeships and Maths & English. At Whyy? Change we can develop bespoke training programmes suited to meet the needs of the business or your individual needs.
Accreditation is important because it helps to verify if an institution has met or exceeded minimum quality levels required. Accreditation ensures that the course has been validated by a credible external organisation to meet strict standards that are imposed by the accrediting body. Accreditation is recognised by employers that the training undertaken has been rigorous and helps students to know that they will be gain a reputable qualification.
Our training courses are accredited by several distinguished organisations such as the Chartered Management Institute, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Bureau Veritas and Pearson Edexcel. These external bodies help to verify that our teaching meets their quality standards, not only adding value to the course but reassurance that the training has been delivered to a high level.
- Accreditation enriches credibility of course content.
- It is formally recognised by institutions, tutors and employers around the world.
- Provides added value to students, businesses and careers.
- Ensures programme improvement.
- Independent assessment of learning.
- Recognised career progression pathway.